Effective Driving Status & Rehabilitiation Tool
Driving simulation is a preferred method of assessing patient status and rehabilitation progress with respect to the treatment of injuries ranging from minor to debilitating. Driving simulation is being used effectively by therapists for the evaluation and rehabilitation of physical, cognitive, and psychomotor challenges affecting the patient population.
Why is driving simulation such an effective tool? It is because driving simulation allows for:
- The evaluation of injured or at-risk patients in a safe and controlled environment
- The ability to produce objective, accurate, and repeatable performance measures
- Enabling assessment and treatment in a cost effective clinical environment
- The results are ecologically valid and based on a real-world task
Why have so many rehabilitation hospitals and clinics chosen STISIM Drive® as their driving simulation solution? It is because STISIM Drive® -OT is the leading software product created and engineered specifically for the rehabilitation community. STISIM Drive®-OT is the only software solution that provides:
- Custom scenarios specifically designed for OT assessment and evaluation
- Custom OT specific interface that allows the end user to quickly launch specific driving simulations with a few simple mouse clicks
- Customized reports that present metrics and data specific to the simulated drive just completed
- Database features that allow the client to easily track and review the progress that a patient is making including replaying and reviewing data from previous drives
- Print results for filing, or create an electronic data record (PDF file) of the driving results
- STISIM Drive®-OT puts you in control of your rehabilitation process.
Click Here to read more about STISIM Drive® for occupational therapy.